What is Emergency Management Software?
Emergency Management Software provides organizations, businesses, and emergency response professionals with the tools to prepare for, prevent, and manage an emergency scenario or incident in the workplace.
Emergency management tools can be used by management or responsible personnel to:
- simulate what-if scenarios in the event of an emergency
- gather and leverage data from relevant sources (disaster status systems, geographic information system (GIS), weather channels)
- operationalize internal procedures and contingency plans
- coordinate messaging and notifications
- establish business continuity strategies and procedures
- communicate with employees, state and local governments, medical facilities, and public health officials
- generate post-crisis feedback and analysis
Continuity plans helps businesses quickly and effectively return to normal business operations and productivity levels and minimize time lost after emergency scenarios.