What are Futures Trading Platforms?
Futures Trading Platforms enable trading on the global futures markets.
Futures provide traders with higher leverage, exemption from pattern day trading rules, and no restrictions from short selling rules (unlike the underlying cash markets in some cases).
The “best” broker for any individual will be a function of a mix of the following features most important to them:
- Costs and fees
- Product and market coverage
- Minimum deposit size and general accessibility
- Ease of account opening
- Signup bonus opportunities
- Trade execution quality
- Account types
- Quality of trading platforms and tools
- Mobile trading app availability
- Deposit and withdrawal conditions
- Customer support
- Company history, background, and reputation
- Educational tools and research