What is Hospice Software?
Hospice Software is a specialized form of home health care software.
Hospices are involved in delivering quality specialized healthcare.
Hospice software tools help with automating clinical, financial, and administrative data to find efficiencies, boost savings, and improve the quality of care delivered.
Core features of hospice software include:
- Clinical patient care, medication administering, alert automation, and risk assessment
- Scheduling of tasks, personnel, clinicians, and other resources
- Billing, Medicare tracking, billing compliance
- Payroll reporting
- Revenue cycle management
- Financial reporting (billing, inventory, sales, cost of care, and other revenue and expense categories)
- Attendance and time tracking tools
- Volunteer tracking, hours and scheduling
- Documentation: consent forms, dietary plans, social service, assessments, Medicare/Medicaid waivers, and other customizable forms