What Is Landing Page Software?
Landing Page Software allows businesses to create, track, and monetize website pages to promote products and services on various channels, such as social media, email, or other websites.
Landing pages contribute to marketing campaigns by encouraging visitors on a page to take one or more desired actions through what’s commonly called a “call to action,” or CTA.
CTAs can include:
- Entering in email or personal contact information
- Downloading a product (often in exchange for contact info)
- Taking a survey
- Being led to another page or resource
- Buying a product or service
Landing pages are useful as marketers don’t have to make much in the way of changes to run them. Namely, not much, if anything, in the way of coding or alterations typically has to be done.
Multiple landing pages can live on a site independently without changing the site’s core functionality.
Landing page software features
Landing page tools commonly feature:
- Marketing automation to customize promotions
- Customizable branding templates (match landing page with core website)
- Insights on page visitors, leads (how they interact)
- Visual dashboards
- Campaign data analytics
- A/B testing (i.e., split testing)
- Social media integration
- Plug-in integration
- Responsive design for mobile compatibility
- SSL encryption for data integrity