What is Landscape Design Software?
Key features typically include photo imaging, lighting design, proposal creation, and 3D rendering.
Many landscape design software possess basic drag-and-drop features and are customizable from basic gardens to complex, full-yard designs.
Landscape design tools enable visualization through a variety of features to complement the design database (e.g., plants, flowers, foundations, sheds, decks, patios, buildings, ponds, statuary images).
Some software forms can create quotes and estimates of project costs.
Landscape Design features
Landscape software typically has the following features:
- Sharable and editable design templates and visualizations
- Mobile apps for field employees
- Mobile functionality
- The ability to generate quotes and estimates for services and designs
- The capability to track time, expenses, and material costs for each order, worker, and/or job
- Database with existing images, designs, proposals, 3D renderings with drag-and-drop functionality