What is Trading Software?
Trading Software helps traders make better decisions building, tracking, and managing their portfolios.
Features typically include investment tracking, instrument charting, analytics tools, company-related data, macroeconomic data, and more. Internal tools help support investment and trade analysis and better manage portfolios.
What qualifies Trading Software into this category?
A product should:
- Provide aid in managing various types of financial instruments, such as stocks, bonds and fixed income, currencies and FX exposure, commodities, options, ETFs, mutual funds, and custom financial products
- Offer tools to help with investment analysis, charting tools, risk exposure (e.g., VaR calculations, stress tests), and portfolio analysis
- Help identify how certain investment might fit into a portfolio to help improve return or lower/mitigate risk
- Support data importing from external sources
- Help with admin tasks, such as records management