In this article, we’re going to cover how to forward iPhone calls.
Forwarding iPhone calls is actually quite easy, so let’s take a look.
How to forward iPhone calls
- The first step is to open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- From there, tap on the “Settings” icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and select “Call forwarding.”
- Toggle the “Forward calls to” option to on.
- Enter the number you want your calls forwarded to, then tap “Done.”
Your iPhone will now forward all calls to the number you specified.
That’s all there is to it! forwarding iPhone calls is a quick and easy process.